Featuring many of the world’s leading CEOs from companies such as St Barbara, Gold Fields, Lucara Diamond and Newmont, IMARC Online (24-27 November) is shaping up to be a world-class event.
Early speaker confirmations for this year already include:
- Craig Jetson, MD & CEO, St Barbara
- Tom Palmer, President & CEO, Newmont
- Eira Thomas, President, CEO & Director, Lucara Diamond
- Simon Wandke, Executive Vice President & CEO, ArcelorMittal Mining
- Nick Holland, CEO, Gold Fields
- Nicole Adshead-Bell, Director, Cupel Advisory
- Alberto Calderon, MD & CEO, Orica
- Namrata Thapar, Global Head, Mining, International Finance Corporation (IFC)
IMARC Online’s program will run over several days and global time zones to allow attendees from all over the world to engage. With an interactive calendar of events, delegates will be able to curate their own personalised program of keynote presentations, workshops, networking and meetings based on their interests and log in at a time that suits them.
The conference program covers all aspects of the mining supply chain. Key themes for 2020 include:
- C-Suite and Plenary: A macro view of mining’s role in the global economic recovery
- Collaboration, Engagement & Sustainability: Creating and delivering shared value
- Technology & Innovation: Transforming operations and embracing innovation
- Exploration & Investment: Mining investment, project finance and project opportunities
- Renewables, Future Energy & Critical Minerals: Meeting requirements for a clean energy transition
- Government & International Opportunities: Highlighting trade and investment opportunities
And the best news? This year, for the first time ever, we are offering access to the conference presentations for FREE – register now for your free expo and content pass.
For more information please visit https://imarcglobal.com/