Are you competent, current and qualified?
The AusIMM Chartered Professional Accreditation Program was relaunched in January 2018 and is a program purpose built for the resources sector and underpinned by the AusIMM Royal Charter.
AusIMM Chartered Professional’s (CPs) are highly regarded amongst industry for their adherence to the AusIMM Code of Ethics and their participation in a formal Professional Development program.
Each CP has been assessed by their peers as showing competency to practice in their area of specialty.
The community at large provide greater respect to those who take their profession seriously, and the Chartered Professional program provides a public avenue for minerals industry professionals to show their desire for increased knowledge and continual improvement in industry practices.
Benefits of becoming a CP include:
- competitive advantage in your workplace
- global recognition via the AusIMM brand
- multi-disciplinary accreditation and recognition, specific to the resources sector
- demonstration of your ongoing commitment to professionalism, innovation, standards and codes, valued by employers and clients alike
- evidence of your significant experience and leadership
- comply with legislative requirements (eg Australian state-based engineering registration).
All information related to the program, how to apply and requirements can be found on the AusIMM website.