The 3rd Australian Mine Rehabilitation Conference and Workshop (AMR2015) will be held from 17-20 August 2015 in Adelaide, South Australia.
The Conference will focus on rehabilitation management and practice in Australia.
The C&E members of AusIMM have been given a reduced registration rate for this event. Register before or by 10 July to be eligible for this offer. Delegates must register only online and make arrangements for payment through JKTech. Please note this WORKSHOP only registration rate includes:
• AMR Proceedings on USB
• AMR Workbook with presentations
• Leading Practice sustainable development handbook series on CD
• Arrival tea/coffee, morning/afternoon tea and lunch
• Welcome event on Monday 17 August 2015
• Workshop dinner on Tuesday 18 August 2015
• Field trip on Wednesday 19 August 2015 (limited places)
|Type||Dates||Early Bird Rate Before 17 June||Reduced Rate for AusIMM
Before 10 July
|Short Course||17 August||$900 inc GST||$845.75 inc GST||$995 inc GST|
|Workshop and Field Trip||18–20 August||$1895 inc GST||$1750 inc GST||$2195 inc GST|
|Short Course, Workshop and Field Trip||17–20 August||$2520 inc GST||$2200 inc GST||$2890 inc GST|
|Full Time Student||17–20 August||$595 inc GST||$595 inc GST||$595 inc GST|
|NB. A reduced rate applies for groups of 3 or more attending the same day/s from the same company|
For more information, please visit the JKTech website.